Monday, September 29, 2008

one weekend in montana



I have new software and ... oh my. I am about to start having a lot of fun. Behold, my first self-produced audio slideshow. It's not perfect but I couldn't redo it one more time. It's time to press on.

Unfortunately, in the course of figuring out how to upload it (took all day today), I messed up my site a little. It looks bad and the Photos link is currently not working. But I've sent out an SOS and hopefully all my technology will play together nicely very soon.

Digg my article

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have called me. Let's see, I'm only four and a half hours away. That's nothing in Montana (or Texas)

Sophie said...

Where did we meet for lunch that time? Billings?

Sophie said...

OMG, I'd blocked that Chinese meal. Ooooh, that was nasty. Slimy. Really, you haven't eaten Chinese since?

Anonymous said...

I haven't and the thing is we now have decent chinese and mexican. Immigration is seeping even into MT
Everyone wants a better life. I really like your new software. It's pretty cool to see you and hear your voice.

Sophie said...

Me in the past. This was probably, oh, 2003.

Karen Harrington said...

I did't know my kiddo had turned off my speakers. So I watched this and thought - what are we looking at here? Pics of a lamp? Picture my face all screwed up, going whaaaat was she smokin'. Then...sound. It made much more sense.

Iggy said...

I laughed! I cried! I kissed 59 seconds goodbye!

Sophie said...

Two days of boredom in 59 seconds. Now that's a bargain!

Anonymous said...

We all looked better in 2003.

Jenna said...

A fine job lady! It's This American Life: The Dembling Chronicles. Totally worth any technical ick you had to go through to learn to do it.

Unknown said...

Aww. What a sad story. I was riveted. Happy new software!
Jennifer