Saturday, July 5, 2008

speaking out on Dr Phil divorce rumors

Because my life is oddly tied up with Dr. Phil's, I'm keeping half an eye on the rumors that his marriage is on the rocks. That's why I popped in on the Globe web discussion of this shocker.

The story itself is not available on the Web site, but I read all the comments, just for the helluvit and oh my .... What's with the spelling? What's with the random capitalizations? What's with the hate? Even I don't hate Dr. Phil that much and I know more about him than most people. No, I don't know if the rumors are true. I wouldn't be surprised. (Reason No. 4.) I don't keep close tabs on the doc these days. I've moved on. Mostly.

Still, I was equal parts entertained and appalled. For example:

He is a big Hippocrates he writes books about weight loss, but yet he is over weight, he talks about divorce and yet he is getting on. Practice what you preach please!


Did you mean a big Hippopotamus?

I always saw thru him and Oprah, both phonies!!Once a loser always a loser! This goes to show you that Psychology is NOT such an exact science after all! Its better to have some common sense than know psychology, because psychology does not always work, all it does is lead many innocent people into taking drugs and their life when they get messed up by following the advcie of them. These so called Perfectionist are nto so eprfect afetr all!! Man I love it when I see such Fools fall off their high horses! May theya ll fall down! What I ahet it that they got so amny lives emssed up before they mesed up their own lives. Why couldnt they mess up their own lives first? Many end up in a worst state than they were before they went to see "shrinks" May G*D judge all these fools that rely on man for such advice!!!

Wow, this guy is so worked up about Psychology his typing fingers went apeshit.

Who cares if they get a divorce ~ Robin thinks she is perfect, well guess what? you are NOT

Who cares, they are all Hollywood loosers anyway!!!!

Take my wife Dr. Phil, she loves you!

alot of the people i know and spoke to always though he was a fake


Experts on the subject, no doubt.

Dr. Phil is just a guy trying to make as much money as he can. If this is true it will be great for him. He can pay off Robin and still be rich. He can now marry a hot younger which he will be much more happy with and attracted to. This is great for him, it is what all men wish they could do if they just had the money or the courage.

OK, guys, 'fess up. Is that true?

honestly , doctor phil deserves a better wife!

Who cares!!! He's a fraud! What has Dr. Phil ever said that was more than common sence? Nothing! He's a jerk on the show, so he's probly a jerk to his wife. It's no Shock to me

I need some advice on male pattern baldness. Can you help me Dr Phil?

Not suprised!!! He who giveth advice shall some day seek adavice!!!


Did you mean Ativan?

Guess no marriage is safe, god only knows the situation of that marriage, you never know what happens between close doors of a couple.

Anyway I lost respective on Dr. Phil when he bailed that girl out of jail, he actually just wants more viewers guess hes loosing hes touch anyway by him doing that he lost mine and many others......I have no intention of watching hes show any longer he uses other people tragedy for hes own wealth that to me is not a human that cares to help others just hes pocket laughing to the bank.

Good!!! I hope his wife takes him to the cleaners!!! I can't stand him sitting up there like is the almighty!! Good for you Robin.........Call me!! :)

Dr.Phil is a very good man-and his wife is a very stupid woman.No offence...


None taken, I'm sure.

wel, people i really do think there marrige is in trouble cause they seem to have such a perfect marrige an i think its all fony act for tv an i think robin loks a lil retarded or something is wrong with her she is a strange lady wearing those big boots there are bigger than her omg robin you need help try an be yourself not a fony

Dr. Phil and Robin are serious goof Balls.

I was absolutely shocked when I heard this, as much as he gets on TV and preaches to people about divorce and what they are doing wrong....Dr. Phil I'm here if u need someone!!!!!!!!!!!

Good, I hope they get divorced.
Robin isn't a good companion.
Phillip needs a better wife.


Digg my article

4 comments:

Iggy said...

Really, really, really, Sopai, are we all so eprfect that we can cast aspirations on udders?

In the future lettuce try and underestimate the Dr. Pil's of the world, and bayme, just bayme wican learn from big Hippocrates (460 BC-370 BC) like him and get alog better.

Anonymous said...

oh my. That's almost as bad as the Craigslist personal ads.

Unknown said...

Oh, man! That hurt my head trying to read those posts.

Cynthia

Sophie said...

Sorry! I try not to damage my readers. Scary, though, ain't it?