Sunday, July 13, 2008

my sunday newspaper

My Sunday newspaper is always so fodderful, I am compelled to share.

For example, this ad...


Little girls and gang signs? Or just a confused Hook 'em Horns?



---

Please, help this poor boy on the left. His compression top appears to be cranked up a few notches too high.



---

Here's a perfectly sweet letter that careens right off the road in the last sentence.



And finally, you think I'm cranky? "Freelance writer" Bill Ames almost hurts himself here. SmartCars, Al Gore, his neighbors, illegal immigrants--he spews venom in all directions. Sure, I'd be annoyed at the letter his neighbor left, it's completely idiotic, but take a chill pill, Bill. And for the record, I used to ride DART (local rapid transit) late at night a couple of times a week and was never mugged.

I'm leaving town in a couple of hours but will do my best to entertain you from the road.

Digg my article

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The neighbor note was annoying, but then again I'm not sure I'd want Mr. Bill as my neighbor. I can totally just see him screaming at kids to get off his unmowed lawn.