Sunday, June 1, 2008

it could be true

Today's Non Sequitur kinda choked me up a little. Jack is big dreamer. He twitches and even barks a little. What traumas haunt poor Jack at night? Terrifying car rides to the park? Giant squirrels bursting out of the Hall Closet of Horror? Ballpoint pen clicks at sonic boom decibels? Jack's fears are so numerous in waking hours, what could possibly haunt his dreams?

It's not easy being Jack. Today, we will drug him so that we can brush him and wash him. I can't tell you how much I loathe having to dope him up but it's our only hope of getting the job done.

It's not easy being Jack.
Digg my article

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I sometimes wonder the same thing about Lily. She wakes up screaming and I wonder what the hell she could possibly dream about that would spook her so.

Poor Jack :(

Chelle Cordero said...

I think (I hope) my cat's biggest nightmare is having to wait for someone to dish him out some food.

Sophie said...

Cats don't have the anxiety gene. Evolution replaced it with the entitlement gene.