Tuesday, August 12, 2008

accomplishments

I worked out for 40 minutes. It was a pissant workout and I just barely broke a sweat, but something is better than nothing, right. RIGHT?

I also finally threw away the bad watermelon that's been sitting on the kitchen counter looking unappetizing since I cut into it Sunday and decided it wasn't worth eating. I threw out one half when I went out to the garage to turn the a/c on, I threw out the other half a couple of hours later, when I returned to the garage to work out. So it took two days and two hours, but it's done.

Now I will shower.


Digg my article

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's this oppressive heat! You did good exercising 40 minutes. I haven't been able to force myself to work out in 2 weeks. And I'm not proud of it. It sounds to me like you're doing more than you think you are. Keep your chin up, girl.

Sophie said...

Well, I did throw out the rotting watermelon. I can be proud of that, anyway.

Jenna said...

Not-worth-eating watermelon is such a disappointment. It takes work to get the damned things home (even if it's just a section) and then for it to turn out untasty? That's just not right. And please excuse my use of my new favorite not-a-real-word, untasty.

Sophie said...

I've never before experienced a watermelon fail. Many peach fails, many apple fails. Never a watermelon fail. Not just untasty but tasteless.
It's a word if you say it is. You're the writer.