Friday, May 30, 2008

back online

Whew. If a butterfly dies in the forest, will it give me computer problems?

Yes, I think so. I’ve had a week of hell, misery and frustration trying to change Web hosts. I never did figure out some of the problems, but just as I was prepared to solve it all by smashing the monitor and cutting my wrists with the shards, I dropped a desperate email to my Web designer (with whom I’d spent an hour on the phone earlier in the week) who told me to delete one file and … the angels sang. They’re still singing. As for the unsolved problems? Fuck 'em. Life is short. I have a headache.

I have lots to talk about but lack the energy to do so at the moment. So instead, I’ll leave you with a laff and plan to get back on the program tomorrow. Or something.

Fail at Walmart
more funny fail pictures at FAIL Blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.... I wonder if that was Mountain View, CA? I was always really afraid of that Wal-Mart, there were always cops there. I used to work at a Sears store in the same shopping center, and I'd go into WalMart just o feel better about working at Sears.

I love Tex-Mex but one thing I do miss is California's ridiculously huge burritos. Chipotle is probably the closest thing to it I've found so far. Probably just as well.

I want a burrito now.

Sophie said...

There's a place on Jefferson called Chano's that has infant-sized burritos.

Jenna said...

Poor little big burrito. It just wanted to be loved.