Tuesday, October 21, 2008

my husband helps out

Tom husband is very supportive of my work. I'm traveling and busy this week, but he wanted to help insure that the high quality of my blog is maintained, so when he opened his morning paper and saw this, he rushed it to me immediately.


Where this goes wrong is with the strange glowing thighs and the way her hands are strategically placed to mask/draw attention to her childbearing hips. Which actually appear to be smaller than they appear.

Digg my article

3 comments:

Unknown said...

See, I was gonna jump on the whole jean-jacket-with-jeans thing, which I've heard is a big no-no!

Sophie said...

Oh yeah. You're right. I thought it was leather but I think it is denim. Bad mistake.

Unknown said...

Good thing I trust my good friend Sophie for fashion advice and not Dillard's! I'm a fashion disaster already, just imagine....