Tuesday, February 5, 2008

my peculiar valentine

As has happened many, many times before, I will be away for Valentine’s Day. (Every day is Valentine’s Day, right Tommy?) So as a Valentine to all of you, I will post this tribute to young love today. I was a big fan of The King and I and evidently decided to illustrate the song Hello Young Lovers. I guess I slumped into deep despair before finishing.



I was strange little bunny, wasn’t I? Yes, that’s a waterfall. It's hard to see, but the woman is hurtling over it, the man is on a branch trying to rescue her. These young lovers? They got trouble.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome as always!

Chelle Cordero said...

Hope your Indian excursion is going well. Looking forward to reading what you have to write here upon your return.
-Rikki/Chelle