Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Introducing my new blog

My former blog for Psych Central, Real World Research became too difficult to maintain (I had to research a lot of research) and so I shut it down. Old posts are still up if you would like to peruse them.

But I have now launched a new blog for the site, called Better Living Through Pithy Quotes, in which I'll be parsing motivational and inspirational quotes, looking for the best, mocking the worst, and generally discussing ways to put them to use. (Or not.)

I hope you'll stop by and share your favorite pithy quotes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I read your work on 7 things about Extraverts and Introverts. As a student currently studying psychology, I find your article naive and completely feelings based. You clearly are an introvert and have a very limited perspective, and your article makes that quite clear. You honestly should re-evaluate your findings, it is ignorant and straight up incorrect. Extraverts often have analytical skills that you accuse them of lacking, and as a professional psychologist this should not have been published. Introverts have a different way of interpreting and reacting to information, they do more analyzing in their own minds then out loud for everyone to hear. Neither is better or worse and you make extraversion seem unintelligent.

Sophie said...

1) I'm not a psychologist. I'm a writer.

2) Please read other posts on the blog.

Anonymous said...

Well.... I absolutely love your work!